Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Spring is coming TOO soon!



Well, it's that time of year again.  Really, it's agony for me!  It's time to choose plant varieties, something I can agonize over forever.  You see, when one spreads out 10-20 seed catalogs, all with pretty pictures and all with delightful descriptions that have your mouth watering, it's simply a crime to have to narrow it down to a few precious varieties of each plant!

I've already been at it for parts of three days and I've gotten practically nowhere. Nowhere!  That's when Chris steps in.  I hate that part.  He wants to pick willy-nilly and say, "There, that's done." (at least it seems that way to me) but I know that this variety sounds special, and that one, and that one, and....you get the picture.  I can't make decisions.  It's just so overwhelming.  But I don't want him making them either.  He may miss the best one in his hurry to move on to other things that need to be done.  I guess that's why we are in this together.  Maybe between the two of us we'll get it done.  Soon.  I hope...

No comments: